The Party is December 8th
Be sure to join us for our Annual Holiday Party and last Fund Raising event of the year on Sat. Dec 8th, 6 PM at the beautiful Caughlin House, 3636 Mayberry Drive, Reno. We dare anybody to find a location better decorated for the holidays than the Caughlin House
• The donation is $25 per person.
• We will provide the PRIME RIB, but please bring your favorite holiday dish to share (with recipe to add to our cook book) and a bottle of wine to go with it.
• This event has a hard cutoff of 50 people because of the space, so RSVP and pay early (if you RSVP and later find you can’t make it please cancel, so others may attend). Cancel your RSVP Here We’ll open this to non-members on Friday, so decide by then if you are coming.
If you experience difficulties with RSVP or paying please call 775-629-6648 or email email@example.com.
Board of Directors NV&W
Tastings and Members Gathering
Tastings and members gatherings will continue in October and November at the American Legion Building in Sparks. The November Gathering will also be a General Membership meeting and Board of Directors Elections. If you are a member please look at the Directors tab on our website and review the positions. We encourage all members to be involved and if you fill qualified submit your name for one of the positions, or just become a Director at large. Email your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you.
NV&W Hiring – Offers Made on the Spot!
We need help in the following positions:
- Managers, Membership List Admin/Conservation/Preservation, Marketing
- Programs & Events: Talent/Speaker-seekers (2-3), Setup/Cleanup
- Wine Competition: Wine Manager, Sommelier, Tasting Helpers. . .
- Legislative & Advocacy person(s): 2019 will be a busy legislative year for NV&W
- No pay and must be a member, but very rewarding
– Dues Half Off Until End of Year
Annual membership dues to the end of the year are half off, single members pay $12.50 and households pay $20. Another feature is that if you join in October of the current year and pay full price, your dues carry you to the end of the following year, i.e. pay $25 or $40 in Oct, Nov or Dec of 2018 and you’re paid up until the end of 2109.