2019 NV&W Wine Competition
Entries Accepted February 22 – March 19, 2019
Since Reno Homebrewer is closed Sunday and Monday we are extending the drop off until Tuesday the 19th. We apologize for any inconvenience. If this severely impacts you please call or email us and we’ll arrange something. (775-629-6648 – email@example.com)
We have added a separate Commercial Nevada Wines Category to compliment our Home Winemakers Category and we are turning our Awards Reception into a full blown formal show to honor the winners and spotlight Nevada’s Growing winemaking community.
Now is the time to plan your entries for the 2019 Nevada Vines & Wines Commercial and Homemade Wine Competitions.
– Mail to or Drop off at The Reno Homebrewer at 535 E 4th St Reno, NV 89512
– Drop off at Just Brew It at 1214 N Carson St., Carson City, NV
– Drop off at The Gather Restaurant at 402 N Carson St, Carson City, NV
– Drop off at Pahrump Valley Winery Tasting Rm at 3810 Winery Rd, Pahrump, NV
– Drop off at Vegas Valley Winery Tasting Rm at 7360 Eastgate Rd, Ste 123, Henderson, NV
– Drop off at the NV&W January or February Wine Tasting
All bottles must be labeled with the competition label and accompanied by the entry form. Pay below with Credit Card or PayPal, or by check (enclosed in envelope and securely taped to one of the bottles). Please download the Appropriate Rules and print the last 2 pages as needed.
Results will be announced at our Awards Show at the Hidden Valley Country Club on April 25th at 7 PM.