- No events
nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- A Few Notes from Nevada’s 2018 Harvest September 27, 2018Jason Schultz checked in with more than 1,300 pounds from the Twin Mustang Vineyard. Vegas Valley Winery will debut 100 percent Nevada wine after pulling in 4,000 pounds of Syrah, Barbera, and Primativo. Basin and Range produced 15 tons. Click headline to read more.
- “Harvest is Fun and Romantic for About 10 Minutes. Then the Work Starts.” September 27, 2018Tim Burke toiled at both ends of the state in 2018, gathering grapes from 8 different vineyards in far-flung locations. Burke is stockpiling wine from Nevada fruit with an eye toward commercial production at his Artesian Cellars Winery, still on the drawing board in Nye County. Click headline to read more.
- Newly Launched Reno Wine Distributor Turns in Energetic Performance September 2, 2018Just months after launching a distributorship intended to boost Nevada’s fledgling wine producers, Chuck Harter’s Reno Wine Distributors scored new retail exposure for Nevada Sunset and at least one California mountain winery. Click headline for full story.
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Wilfrid Franc de Ferriere of Château Carbonneau and Sainte-Foy AOC in Bordeaux October 11, 2018
- Richard Sanford: Reflections of a Pinot Pioneer; Ants and Peanut Butter September 28, 2018
- Hank Beckmeyer of La Clarine Farm September 23, 2018
- Tips and advice for when you travel in France, Spain, Italy, Chile, South Africa, Argentina October 16, 2018
- The harvest 2018: Good, but not easy everywhere October 15, 2018
- Alain Senderens: Inspirations and other countries October 3, 2018
- Generations of work in Burgundy impresses, Domaine Goisot October 2, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization