Tax Deductible Annual Membership
By PayPal or Credit Card
nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- Beyond Sniffing and Swirling: UNLV Sommelier Academy Instills Respect for the Farmer and a Grasp of the Business May 16, 2018UNLV Sommelier Academy instructor Heath Hiudt takes a practical approach to teaching wine, aiming to produce professionals who can talk about wines and wine regions, and "use your own head, use your own thoughts," he says, rather than spouting memorized wine facts. Click headline for full story.
- New Distributor Plans Assistance to Small Wineries May 10, 2018Chuck Harder says he isn’t sure yet where he wants to take Reno Wine Distributors. But the mission of the new business is helping small vintners get distribution in northern Nevada’s local restaurants and retailers. Click headline for full story.
- On the Road with Nevada Vines & Wines: Outreach to Nye County Wine Producers May Prove Fruitful May 10, 2018On a mission to build a statewide trade association, Nevada Vines & Wines president Teri Bath traveled south and led meetings this week with principals at Pahrump Valley Winery and the Sanders Family Winery. Bath and wine business advisor Kathy Halbardier tackled difficult topics with the Nye County vintners, including past disagreements over Nevada’s statutory […]
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- What’s on at BKWine Tours as of May 2018 May 21, 2018
- Harvest in South Africa 2018: of excellent quality despite the drought May 20, 2018
- Mexico is an interesting wine country | Britt on Forbes May 19, 2018
- The top-ten grape varieties in France May 18, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization