- No events
nevada commercial wineries
- Nevada Growers Get Serious, Look to Washington State for Organization Model January 10, 2019Nevada’s nascent association of grape growers sought inspiration this week at a presentation in Reno from the Washington Winegrowers. Ensuing discussion among the attendees suggests that a top priority for Nevada growers might be creating a financing structure, and developing an advocacy group.
- Update: Engine 8 Winery Expects to Open Ahead of Valentine’s Day January 4, 2019There’s nothing like a construction project to slow down a business plan. That’s the case in Victorian Square, where the City of Sparks cleared the way last summer for its first urban winery. After a series of delays, Mike and Wendi Rawson are now optimistic that they'll open their Engine 8 Winery in late January.
- Why Grape Basin News is producing the 2019 Nevada Vinny Awards January 4, 2019Wine is glamorous and seductive. Competition is invigorating. Honoring people who work hard and create something wonderful is, itself, an honor. Those are some of the reasons Grape Basin News proposed last summer to become executive producer of the annual Nevada Vines & Wines competition. We’ve added a new category for commercial wineries and we’ve […]
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- California wine: from the time of prohibition until now January 21, 2019
- XXO, new category of cognac now official January 18, 2019
- 9 myths and 9 truths about organic, biodynamic, “natural” | New Brief out, #185 | The Wine Newsletter January 17, 2019
- BKWine Brief nr 185, January 2019 January 17, 2019
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization