- NV&W Wine Tasting
- January 17, 2019
nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- Mystery Blend from a Hasty Harvest of Unidentified Grapes December 9, 2018It was late summer when a family from Boston moved to a two-acre Reno property with scores of unidentified vines. The grapes were ready, and the new homeowners weren't sure what to do. Enter vineyard consultant Joe Bernardo who helped with a hasty harvest, and crushed the mystery blend pictured here.
- University Vineyard at Valley Road to be Revived, Financially Self-Sustaining December 9, 2018About two thousand vines at a University of Nevada agriculture project will be nursed back to health, with the hope they'll produce enough fruit to support future oenology and winemaking classes -- and perhaps even a UNR wine label. But there are challenges ahead.
- Vino 100 Bottle Painting Party Was Packed; Painting and Wine to Resume in 2019 November 15, 2018November's bottle painting party at Vino 100 drew the largest number of attendees yet, said Ann Valdes, who specializes in "traveling art parties." Vino 100 has hosted regular painting parties throughout 2018. They'll resume after the new year. . Click headline to see bottle painting photos...
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Portugal’s most planted grape varieties, the top-ten list December 18, 2018
- The latest declared vintage port year tasted, 2016 | Britt on Forbes December 17, 2018
- Old vines in South Africa, rediscovered and rescued December 16, 2018
- A new machine harvester for small vineyards December 15, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization