- Hidden Valley Country Club
- February 26, 2019
- 6:00 PM
nevada commercial wineries
- Industry Associations Show Up at Unified Symposium February 6, 2019More than a half-dozen industry support organizations were present at the 25th Unified Wine & Grape Symposium in Sacramento, billed as the nation’s largest wine industry trade show. The groups vary in structure and focus.
- Wine Academy Heads for Third Year, 9 Slots Remain for 2019 Session January 24, 2019The year-long Academy program starts in the early spring with vineyard tending. After the harvest, the students move inside and spend the winter making wine. Instructor and founder Joe Bernardo says he's going into year three with a more sophisticated approach to teaching the program. Complete 2019 class schedule included here.
- Nevada Growers Get Serious, Look to Washington State for Organization Model January 10, 2019Nevada’s nascent association of grape growers sought inspiration this week at a presentation in Reno from the Washington Winegrowers. Ensuing discussion among the attendees suggests that a top priority for Nevada growers might be creating a financing structure, and developing an advocacy group.
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Kalyna Monnoyer of Casa Raia on authentic Brunello February 8, 2019
- Take a Virtual Reality Tour of Winemaker Aurore Dezat's Sancerre Winery February 5, 2019
- The Native Grapes of Abruzzo: Camillo Zulli of Cantina Orsogna January 31, 2019
- Foglia tonda, who dares to bet on the unknown Tuscan grape with the round leaves? February 19, 2019
- Sauvignon blanc, loved and maligned, but who makes the best? | Britt on Forbes February 18, 2019
- Piedmont’s treasure of lesser-known native grape varieties February 17, 2019
- A big surprise: Rålund, wine made from blueberries February 16, 2019
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization