- NV&W Monthly Tasting
- September 20, 2018
nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- Sparks Clears the Path for Urban Wineries; First Tasting Room Slated for October Opening July 23, 2018Sparks, Nevada will be home to Engine 8 Urban Winery, where owners Mike and Wendi Rawson will pour a dozen varietals and offer a view of the wine production through a glass wall in the tasting room. Click headline for full story
- Reno’s 4th Street Winemakers Offer Sips and Tips at Third Thursday Event July 21, 2018The resident winemakers from Wineries on 4th made their first joint public appearance, pouring four reds and two whites. The sips came with bits of wisdom acquired through trial and error during the 4th Street startup phase. Click headline for full story.
- New Vineyard Takes Shape High Above Reno June 26, 2018The vineyard-in-progress and surrounding property belong to Dan Shore, principal at Shore Management and Development, whose recent foray into winemaking inspired the project -- a home perched above the city, with hundreds of vines, a cellar, and space for winemaking. Click headline for more.
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Maremma – the wild neighbour of the super-tuscans (part 1 of 2) August 16, 2018
- Fredholms Vingård (Winery) in Scania wins a Great Gold Medal in Rioja August 14, 2018
- The most popular grape varieties in Italy – the country of many grapes August 13, 2018
- Finally, it rains in South Africa August 9, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization