- No events
nevada commercial wineries
- Artesian Cellars Begins Work on Pahrump Tasting Room; Year-End Opening Hopeful September 15, 2019Work will begin on Monday to transform a house in Pahrump into the tasting room for Artesian Cellars wine. Tm Burke and partner Pam Tyler hope to open at the end of the year with a steampunk-themed décor.
- Alcohol Producers Describe Business Challenges at the Nevada Economic Development Conference September 4, 2019In a state with fortunes built on a business model featuring free drinks for tourists in the gaming establishments, small brewers, vintners, and distillers struggle to carve out their rightful place.
- Vegas Valley Introduces “The Sidewinder,” Nevada’s First Commercially Produced Cider August 31, 2019Vegas Valley started making hard cider as a strategy to boost the winery's total Nevada fruit content. But the cider is a big hit, and now the question is, “how much more can we make?”
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- 100 hectares of Swedish vineyards September 11, 2019
- Swiss wines and winegrowers celebrated at the 2019 edition of the Vevey Fête des Vignerons September 9, 2019
- Can California save its cabernet sauvignon from climate change? September 4, 2019
- The new “no sulphur” trend | New Brief out, #192 | The Wine & Wine Travel Newsletter August 31, 2019
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization