- No events
nevada commercial wineries
- Northern Owners Gear Up for Annual Vineyard Tour August 3-4 July 15, 2019Continuing its expansion of once-modest events into ambitious celebrations, Nevada Vines & Wines has reinvented its annual “backyard” vineyard tour. The 2019 tour will feature nearly double the number of vineyard owners, and has been stretched to a full weekend instead of one day.
- Advice on Mildew: You May Not Realize You Have It July 9, 2019A message from the Desert Farming Initiative: Most vineyards will get mildew at some time in their lives if you are not spraying to prevent it. Mildew is not specific to moist regions. In fact, mildew thrives in warm temperatures. Here are some photos and some tips for identifying and eradicating mildew.
- Supreme Court Comes Down in Favor of Interstate Commerce Over State Regulation July 1, 2019Wine pundits are cheering a U.S. Supreme Court opinion handed down last week, with some going so far as to predict the death of the three-tier system because of it. While the case had nothing to do with distribution, many believe the Court has paved the way for other challenges where interstate commerce is at […]
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Exceptional vintage 2019 in New Zealand July 21, 2019
- The incredible success of rosé wines July 19, 2019
- Violent hail storm destroys vineyards in Crozes-Hermitage July 18, 2019
- Nicolas Feuillatte buys Champagne Henri Abelé July 17, 2019
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization