nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- Reno’s 4th Street Winemakers Offer Sips and Tips at Third Thursday Event July 21, 2018The resident winemakers from Wineries on 4th made their first joint public appearance, pouring 4 reds and 2 whites. The sips came with bits of wisdom acquired through trial and error during the 4th Street startup phase. Click headline for full story.
- New Vineyard Takes Shape High Above Reno June 26, 2018The vineyard-in-progress and surrounding property belong to Dan Shore, principal at Shore Management and Development, whose recent foray into winemaking inspired the project -- a home perched above the city, with hundreds of vines, a cellar, and space for winemaking. Click headline for more.
- Basin and Range Launch Marks the Second of Three Wineries on 4th June 19, 2018This story was updated after publication to reflect final attendance estimates. — GBN The vintners at Basin and Range Cellars have officially popped the cork. The label’s grand opening on Saturday launched the second of three wineries approved to operate at Reno’s Wineries on 4th. Basin and Range partner Wade Johnston estimated 400 people had […]
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- 2018, a very good year in Mendoza July 20, 2018
- Un Château en Ville, a new wine bar in Bordeaux July 17, 2018
- What’s on at BKWine Tours (June 2018) July 16, 2018
- Challenging Chianti: Morellino di Scansano in Maremma makes some great Tuscan wines too | Britt on Forbes July 12, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization