- American Legion Building
- March 21, 2019
- 6:00 PM
- April 25, 2019
- 7:00 PM
- The Caughlin House
- April 27, 2019
- 1:00 PM
nevada commercial wineries
- Grape Quota Case Moves to Eighth Circuit Court: Nationwide Implications for In-State Fruit Mandate March 17, 2019An update on the 2017 lawsuit filed against the state of Minnesota by two of its licensed wineries. The lower court ruling was appealed in the Eighth Circuit, and the decision could have implications for other states, including Nevada, which has an in-state fruit quota for commercial wineries.
- Engine 8 Opening Delayed Again. This Time, it’s Discrepancies in the Law March 13, 2019With a week to go before opening day, the Engine 8 Urban Winery got a surprise inspection by the Nevada Department of Taxation, which ordered the winery to return a shipment of wine delivered 24 hours earlier, and to relinquish their on-premise license to the City of Sparks.
- Industry Associations Show Up at Unified Symposium February 6, 2019More than a half-dozen industry support organizations were present at the 25th Unified Wine & Grape Symposium in Sacramento, billed as the nation’s largest wine industry trade show. The groups vary in structure and focus.
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Kalyna Monnoyer of Casa Raia on authentic Brunello February 8, 2019
- Take a Virtual Reality Tour of Winemaker Aurore Dezat's Sancerre Winery February 5, 2019
- The Native Grapes of Abruzzo: Camillo Zulli of Cantina Orsogna January 31, 2019
- French coopers honours California March 20, 2019
- Is Prosecco a grape or an origin? March 17, 2019
- Wine Paris, finally Paris has a major wine fair February 28, 2019
- Is it worth while ageing wine? | New Brief out, #186 | The Wine Newsletter February 22, 2019
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization