- No events
nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- Vino 100 Bottle Painting Party Was Packed; Painting and Wine to Resume in 2019 November 15, 2018November's bottle painting party at Vino 100 drew the largest number of attendees yet, said Ann Valdes, who specializes in "traveling art parties." Vino 100 has hosted regular painting parties throughout 2018. They'll resume after the new year. . Click headline to see bottle painting photos...
- Growers Weigh Forming a Nevada Association November 7, 2018A group of 15 vineyard owners with 1,000 or more vines has gathered twice recently under the rubric Big Growers. At future meetings, the growers will explore the potential value in forming a statewide association.
- Beer from ‘the Middle of Everywhere’: Tonopah and Virginia City Breweries Take Off with Statewide Distribution Deal November 7, 2018Tonopah Brewing Company and its northern sibling, The Virginia City Brewery recently signed with mega-distributor Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits. The two locations produce two distinct brands.
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Beaujolais is back in fashion | Britt on Forbes November 15, 2018
- Climate-adapted grapes now allowed in French appellations November 12, 2018
- Shading gives wines with lower alcohol November 10, 2018
- The Wine Cube can help Armenia develop its wine tourism November 7, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization