- No events
nevada vineyards, wineries, ect
- Newly Launched Reno Wine Distributor Turns in Energetic Performance September 2, 2018Just months after launching a distributorship intended to boost Nevada’s fledgling wine producers, Chuck Harter’s Reno Wine Distributors scored new retail exposure for Nevada Sunset and at least one California mountain winery. Click headline for full story.
- Wine Education Options Expand in Nevada: UNLV adds 2-Day Wine Boot Camp August 23, 2018You’ll never know everything about wine, because there’s so much to know. But the state's higher education system offers wine classes in small sips or big gulps, in northern and southern Nevada. Click headline for full story.
- Sparks Clears the Path for Urban Wineries; First Tasting Room Slated for October Opening July 23, 2018Sparks, Nevada will be home to Engine 8 Urban Winery, where owners Mike and Wendi Rawson will pour a dozen varietals and offer a view of the wine production through a glass wall in the tasting room. Click headline for full story
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- Hank Beckmeyer of La Clarine Farm September 23, 2018
- Giacomo Tincani of La Basia and the wines of Valtènesi August 4, 2018
- Éric Texier on making natural wine in the northern Rhône July 27, 2018
- Sibling conflicts in Burgundy September 22, 2018
- Alain Senderens: the people around him September 15, 2018
- In Spain, what to do with tipping, restaurant etiquette, transport, shopping etc September 14, 2018
- Wines to keep an eye on: Domaine de Marcoux September 13, 2018
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization