NV&W Hiring Event. Offers Made on the Spot!
We are excited to offer the following positions:
- Managers, Membership List Admin/Conservation/Preservation, Marketing Manager
- Programs & Events: Talent/Speaker-seekers (2-3), Location Setup/Cleanup
- Wine Competition: Chairperson, Wine Submissions Manager, and more . . .
- Legislative & Advocacy person(s): 2019 will be a busy legislative year for NV&W
For a complete list of all the “cool” positions available now attend the next NV&W Event.
Salary: Sorry, no Salary. However, members who take on a role have unlimited income potential learning the trade from “old-timers” (members who have been involved in Viticulture & wine making for 20+ years).
We will be hiring for the following locations:
- All locations in the surrounding area of our monthly events
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read, speak (communicate) and “behave properly” with others
- Able to stand/walk for a few hours and be willing to help other team members
How to prepare
Please plan on spending 1 hour with BOD at the next NV&W event. Please bring your qualifications with you to the event: If you are ready and accept a position, please be prepared to jump into action immediately.
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
About NV&W and the positions currently needed
- All positions are part-time (perhaps a few hours a week). The opportunities and hours each week will vary based on your “other life” and your work ethics
- A flexible schedule is key – we especially like people who can be on-call, work well with others, and have a “Let’s Cause it to Happen” attitude
- Select from the posted positions to get first dibs – not all positions require more than 1 person – sorry!
- We love people with the ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays
More About Our Hiring Event?
Think of this as a “job fair”, but for one organization that is expanding rapidly, so much so that we have outgrown two monthly event locations this year – and we’re looking for a third. We are a wonderful group of people to work for/with – we love to have fun – and it is a great group to actively participate in. Rest assured, you will be greatly appreciated and acknowledged regularly for your efforts and you’ll expand your knowledge exponentially by working closely with other leaders.
- To apply for a specific position, add the position in the Subject line and send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To find out more details on a specific position, call or email: email@example.com or call (775) 720-5826.
- To enquirer about other positions not listed, or to request a specific job opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 720-5826
Adrian: 775 560-6762
Stuart: 775 720-5826