- No events
nevada commercial wineries
- Vineyard Tour Brought Attention to Nevada Viticulture, Organizer Says August 8, 2019Twenty-two Northern Nevada vineyards were open last weekend for the annual public tour hosted by Nevada Vines & Wines. "Tourists" -- who were primarily local members of the organization -- wrapped up the two-day event at a tasting party devoted exclusively to Nevada wines. See photos from both events. Above: Dave Clark's dog, Riley, enjoys shade […]
- Northern Owners Gear Up for Annual Vineyard Tour August 3-4 July 15, 2019Continuing its expansion of once-modest events into ambitious celebrations, Nevada Vines & Wines has reinvented its annual “backyard” vineyard tour. The 2019 tour will feature nearly double the number of vineyard owners, and has been stretched to a full weekend instead of one day.
- Advice on Mildew: You May Not Realize You Have It July 9, 2019A message from the Desert Farming Initiative: Most vineyards will get mildew at some time in their lives if you are not spraying to prevent it. Mildew is not specific to moist regions. In fact, mildew thrives in warm temperatures. Here are some photos and some tips for identifying and eradicating mildew.
FUTURE OF NEVADA WINE
- “Bad boys of Champagne”, and brilliant champagnes at Vouette et Sorbée August 19, 2019
- Does the shape of the fermentation tank really matter? August 18, 2019
- Pictures from the new book about Languedoc-Roussillon August 15, 2019
- Moldovan wine classics in modern versions: Chateau Purcari and Castel Mimi August 14, 2019
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO NV&W
A 501(C)(3) Organization